Elise's Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Abigayle's Birthday!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pictures Galore!

Well, tonight I am just going to post alot of pictures, because there seems to few! Enjoy!!

Sleeping Sweet!


Such a pretty little mouth


"I see you!"


At Nana and Poppa's house, in the jumper



This is one of my favorite pictures!

"This tub is too small Nana!"


Sucking her thumb... Sorry Poppa!!


Cutest booty ever!



Okokok... I have already been told by at least 15 people, "You know those have been recalled right??!?" Yes, I know. I also know better than to leave my kid alone in her Bumbo ON A TABLE... Silly people.

She loves her chair... and her toy... and the "Ooops, I dropped it, pick it up!" game


Finally becoming friends


Just too darn cute...


"I found my feet!! Now, if I could just get them..."



I will post some more recent pictures soon, including our trip to the pumpkin patch! Goodnight all! God bless!

2 comments: