Elise's Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Abigayle's Birthday!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

This is why we own a cat

This morning was a good example of why you should keep an experienced mouser in the family, and Charlie is a perfect example.

Now, I'm not sure if this particular gift was in the house to begin with, judging by its size I rather doubt it, but I do know that other animals have made their way in, particularly a few lizards, which were my presents earlier this week.
Fact is, I can count on Charlie to do his job at night, and I could not elaborate on the hundreds of things I know were in the house that he took down like cockroaches, spiders, and other assundry creatures.

I woke up, and didn't even notice this because of the usual smattering of toys until I turned the light on.

2 comments:

  1. Eeek! I finally have your blog address again, yeah! Hey, I'm going private with my blog, so I need your email address, send it to me in a comment, and I'm not publishing the comments with addresses. Good to see that precious little girl again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need more baby pictures and less rats...please

    ReplyDelete