Elise's Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Abigayle's Birthday!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Little Chunky Monkey

It is Saturday again, already! Life happens so quickly. Alot has happened since I last posted. I promise to catch you up soon...

Until then, some teasers:


Chunkiness


Arm Rolls


Leg Rolls


Sleeping like an angel


On the Way to Troup



Trying out swimpants that are too big, not happy about it either!


Just being cute




I promise soon I will catch up on filling in the details. So much has been going on of late! God bless you all!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! cute pictures!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, very cute pictures! I have a chunky monkey myself, so I love the rolls!!! We would definetly love to see you guys when you come, let me know! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chunky monkey looks like her daddy.
    Love you Dorotyh

    ReplyDelete