Elise's Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Abigayle's Birthday!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2007

The things we get roped into...

Today Elise and I, along with one other worker, babysat fifteen 2-5 year olds for three hours. These were the children of the participants of one of Longview's Mommy League.

And those of you who know me are thinking "What??! Her? Did she go mad?" See, I'm not exactly a kid person. Don't get me wrong, I love mine as well as a few other select children (mainly the Owen kids). But just children in general? No way. Somehow I got roped into it. Oh well. Never *hopefully* again!

It seems like all we did was run today from one place to another. Made for a hard day, on both of us. She did not get a good nap in until this evening when I left her and Bill at home to attend a "Sign Language for Babies" course with a good friend of mine and her sister. Bill is skeptical about the side effects of doing sign language, but I think it's a great idea and am determined to use it to communicate with her when she gets a little bit older. It makes perfect sense to me.

And now, what you all have been waiting for (sorry about the red-eye, I have not figured out how to get rid of it yet):

A new outfit


Hamming for the camera


Me and Mommy


1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashleah! I am so glad you are blogging too! We have been blogging for just a little while too. It's such a great way for family and friends to check up and read cute and funny stories! She is beautiful! I'll put your blog link on my blog and check it out from time to time. Our blog is gilbert4.blogspot.com . Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete